Canvas Basketball Camp | March 12-15, 2018 | 5:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. | Location: Belmont Gym
Canvas Basketball Camp welcomes all children in Kindergarten through Grade 8.
The camp will be led by Coach Sharon Fanning-Otis. In 17 years as the head coach of the Mississippi State Bulldogs, she posted 11 winning seasons and 11 postseason appearances. She led Mississippi State University to its first ever appearance in the AP Final Poll, and to its first 20-win seasons. Her 2003 team went 24-8, and finished in the Top 10. She retired following the 2011-2012 season and was named a Southeastern Conference Legend in 2015.
A POSITIVE SPORTS EXPERIENCE
- Canvas Basketball Camp is a great way to get out and play, while also growing in sport skill and healthy self-confidence.
- Games, skills training, drills, contests, life lessons and healthy competition all add up to an exciting camp day.
- Every camper gets an equal opportunity to play and learn.
- The camp is led by volunteers, who will serve as positive and supportive coaches.
- Quality instruction on the fundamentals, equipping each child with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Special recognition throughout the week as campers grow in the sport.
EACH CAMPER RECEIVES
- An awesome Canvas Basketball Camp t-shirt
- Camp water bottle
- Canvas basketball
The Location is still to be determined. The camp will run from 5:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. nightly. Camper are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early so that we can start at 5:45 p.m. The cost of the camp is $50 with a family max price of $100 for this camp. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.