Canvas Community Groups are one of the best places for meaningful relationships to develop and for sustained spiritual life-change to occur. In these groups, people study God’s Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life. It’s also where people gather to pray, eat, laugh, live, play, serve, and care for one another. Community Group Gatherings are about doing life together and walking in the direction of Jesus. Community Groups are typically small groups comprised of six to twelve individuals or five to eight couples that meet in someone’s home or coffee shop for fellowship, Bible study, prayer, and encouragement.
Join one of our 40 Days of Prayer Community Groups this Spring, starting the week of May 6.
- Through 40 Days of Prayer we will learn to pray for breakthroughs, develop a daily habit of prayer, experience God’s blessing, and grow closer in unity.
- 40 Days of Prayer will help us pray persistently and trust God for everything. The small group sessions will include:
- The Purpose of Prayer
- How to Pray with Confidence
- Rhythms in Prayer, Praying for a Breakthrough
- How to Pray in Crisis
- Why Doesn’t God Answer the First Time I Pray
To connect to a 40-day of prayer community group please email Ashley@canvaschurch.ca