July 24-28, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. | Westshore Location TBD
The camp will be led by Marcus & Martina Hatcher. Marcus & Martin played high level tennis in the U.S. and are experienced tennis coaches.
The Canvas Tennis Camp is open to all children in Grade 2 – Grade 8.
A Positive Sport Experience
- Canvas Tennis Camp is a great way to get out and learn the sport of tennis while also growing in sport skill and healthy self-confidence.
- Skill training, drills, contests, life lessons, and healthy competition all add up to an exciting camp day.
- Every camper gets an equal opportunity to play and learn.
- The camp is led by volunteers, who will serve as positive and supportive coaches.
- Quality instruction on the fundamentals, equipping each child with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Special recognition throughout the week as campers grow in the sport.
Each Camper receives
- An awesome Canvas Tennis Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Water Bottle
The Location is still to be determined. We are anticipating the camp to be help either on Bear Mountain or at JDF. The camp will run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The cost of the camp is $55 with a family max price of $135 for this camp. Please email questions to email@example.com.