Community Groups are one of the best places for meaningful relationships to develop and for sustained spiritual life-change to occur.
In these groups, people study God’s Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life. It’s also where people gather to pray, eat, laugh, live, play, serve, and to care for one another.
Community Group Gatherings are about doing life together and walking in the direction of Jesus. Community Groups are typically small groups comprised of six to ten individual or five to seven couples that meet in someone’s home or coffee shop for fellowship, Bible study, prayer, and encouragement.
Canvas is excited to be hosting some amazing groups this fall for parents, couples, men, and women! Some of the Canvas Community Groups coming this fall:
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart (Parenting)
- Love & Respect (Relationships)
- Financial Peace University (Finances)
- Alpha (Exploring Christianity)
- Purpose Driven Life
- Experiencing God (Oak Bay)
- Strength for the Journey (A Biblical Perspective on Discouragement & Depression)
- Seeking Him (A Journey to Personal Revival)
- Men’s Prayer Groups
- Ladies Bible Study & Prayer Groups