Community Groups are one of the best places for meaningful relationships to develop and for sustained spiritual life-change to occur.
In these groups, people study God’s Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life. It’s also where people gather to pray, eat, laugh, live, play, serve, and to care for one another.
Community Group Gatherings are about doing life together and walking in the direction of Jesus. Community Groups are typically small groups comprised of six to ten individual or five to seven couples that meet in someone’s home or coffee shop for fellowship, Bible study, prayer, and encouragement.
Canvas is excited to be hosting some amazing groups this fall for parents, couples, men, and women! Some of the Canvas Community Groups coming this fall:
- Experiencing God | Ladies | Evening TBD
- Experiencing God | Thursdays at 12:00 p.m. | Oak Bay
- Encountering God through the Word (Looking ahead and preparing for the coming Sunday's sermon) | Thursdays | 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. | View Royal
- Alpha Film Series | Evening TBD | Bear Mountain
- The Meaning of Marriage | Couples | Evening TBD | Westshore
- Shepherding a Child's Heart | Parents | Evening TBD | Westshore
- Total Money Makeover (Finances) Evening TBD | Westshore
- When God's People Pray | Evening TBD | Westshore
- Strength for the Journey (A Biblical Perspective of discouragement and depression) | Evening TBD | Westshore
- Purpose Driven Life | Young Adults | Tuesday evenings
- Seeking Him | Spanish Speaking Ladies | Time and Location TBD
- Men's Prayer Groups | Tuesday & Thursday a.m. | Westshore
- Ladies Prayer & Devotion Group | Wednesdays 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. | Westshore
- Ladies Bible Study Group | Thursdays 9:00 a.m. | Westshore
- Student Community Group | Wednesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. | Westshore