Canvas Soccer Camp 2020
Save The Date!
Canvas Soccer Camp
|TBD||July 20-24, 2020||TBD|
Canvas Soccer Camp welcomes all children who have completed Kindergarten through Grade 8.
(Canvas Soccer Camp was held at Goudy Turf and Belmont field in 2018)
A POSITIVE SPORTS EXPERIENCE
- Canvas Soccer Camp is a great way to get out and play, while also growing in sport skill and healthy self-confidence.
- Games, skills training, drills, contests, life lessons and healthy competition all add up to an exciting camp day.
- Every camper gets an equal opportunity to play and learn.
- The camp is led by volunteers, who will serve as positive and supportive coaches.
- Quality instruction on the fundamentals, equipping each child with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Special recognition throughout the week as campers grow in the sport.
- Canvas Soccer Camp is led by Kenny White and Kyra Williams.
- Kenny White is a former professional soccer player in Germany and with the New Orleans Gamblers. Kyra Williams is a university soccer coach in Southwest Louisiana.
EACH CAMPER RECEIVES
- A Canvas Soccer Camp t-shirt
- Camp water bottle
- Soccer ball
The camp will run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The cost of the camp is $55 with a family max price of $135 for this camp.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.