At Canvas, we believe that all of our stories are being painted on a canvas that is bigger than we can see.
Each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m., we meet for worship to open up the word and for fellowship as we seek to discover where our lives fit into the story of God. Please be sure to check the Gathering page to find out where Canvas is meeting each Sunday.
Beginning August 2016, Canvas Young Adults (college-30’s) will meet monthly for a time of fellowship and fun. We hope this time together is a place where young adults in the Victoria area can develop solid relationships with others and find people to walk alongside to help challenge and encourage each another.
If you have any questions about Sunday mornings or monthly fellowship times, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, January 28 at 11:00 am - Royal BC Museum
- Saturday, February 18 - February Festival Salt Spring Island @ 12:20 pm, Swartz Bay Terminal
- Thursday Feb. 23 to Sunday Feb. 26 - Be a Tourist in Your Own Town
- Sunday March 5 - 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm - Young Adults' Get Together
- Saturday April 8 - 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Laser Tag at the Laser City Fun Center Downtown
- Saturday, May 13 at 5:30 pm BBQ & Bonfire at Jordan and Beth Ballard’s home in East Sooke. Possible East Sooke Park hike before the get together. Email Courtney Allen for the address.